[U-Boot] Question regarding the Common Clock Framework CCF v5 patches

Lukasz Majewski lukma at denx.de
Thu Jul 4 08:37:42 UTC 2019

Hi Tom,

I'm a bit puzzled about the CCF v5 patches for i.MX6 (the series can
be found below):
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1121348/

I'm delegated to merge those, but I don' think that I shall merge my
own patches.

Hence, I would like to ask you to change the delegation (or I can do it
myself with your permission) to Stefano (CC'ed) as the v4 was also
delegated to him.

In the v5 I've added myself as a maintainer of CLK subsystem, so maybe
that is why it has changed the delegation.
After those changes are merged I'm more than happy to look over this
subsystem.

Best regards,

Lukasz Majewski

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-59 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: lukma at denx.de