[U-Boot] (Offlist) Re: U-Boot/EBBR plugfest at ELC-EU?

Daniel Kiper daniel.kiper at oracle.com
Wed Jul 24 13:39:18 UTC 2019

On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 01:27:11PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> >> I am not planning to be at ELC-E but I can help remotely if it is
> >> needed. However, there is another option. There is pretty good chance
> >> that I will get a MC slot at LPC. I am looking for people who want to
> >> talk. The overall plan is to devote this MC for boot stuff with focus
> >> on security. So, this maybe good place to discuss this. However, I am
> >> not ARM expert, so, I would like to see Leif and/or Alex or somebody
> >> else familiar with ARM stuff there too.
> >
> >If I can get a ticket, I'm already intending to attend plumbers.
> >
> >Registered on the waiting list.

Folks, our LPC MC was accepted:
  https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/4/page/34-accepted-microconferences#security
  https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/blog/2019/system-boot-and-security-microconference-accepted-into-2019-linux-plumbers-conference/

If you want to discuss something there please put a topic proposal on
LPC site. CfP closes on 2nd of August. If you need a pass or invite an
expert drop me a line.

Daniel