[U-Boot] buildman rockchip

Kever Yang kever.yang at rock-chips.com
Mon Jul 29 03:03:09 UTC 2019

Hi Simon,

On 2019/7/28 下午11:20, Simon Glass wrote:
> Hi Kever,
>
> On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 at 08:12, Simon Glass <sjg at chromium.org> wrote:
>> HI Kever,
>>
>> On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 at 05:14, Kever Yang <kever.yang at rock-chips.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Simon,
>>>
>>>       When I'm using the buildman for rockchip platform, it's always
>>> build only 20 boards,
>>>
>>> and many boards are not build, there are 38 boards with its defconfig in
>>> configs/ dir,
>>>
>>> could you help to check what's missing?
>> I think I commented on this at the time of the patches to move away
>> from arch-rockchip. There are now separate arch directories for each
>> soc. Most of them don't mention rockchip at all. See boards.cfg for
>> the resulting output.

There is no Kconfig string option for SoC vendor now, is it possible to
add info by Kconfig option

which is able to identify the SoC vendor into boards.cfg? eg. There is a
CONFIG_ARCH_ROCKCHIP

for rockchip platform, and the 'CONFIG_ARCH_' seems also use for many
other platform.

>>> See build log:
>>>
>>> https://travis-ci.org/keveryang/u-boot/jobs/564525467
> One more thing...to check what builds will be built try -nv :
>
> buildman -nv rockchip
>
> This will list the boards. You could use 'rk' instead of 'rockchip', perhaps?

Use 'rk' + 'rv' is OK to get all 38 boards for now, there might have
SoCs leading with 'px' which will mix

with other SoC vendors.

Thanks,

- Kever