[U-Boot] [U-Boot, 2/2] rockchip: Drop call to rockchip_dnl_mode_check() for now

Kever Yang kever.yang at rock-chips.com
Tue Mar 12 01:23:18 UTC 2019

On 03/11/2019 09:04 PM, Philipp Tomsich wrote:
> Note that the minimum improvement that I’d expect to get this fully
> enabled again would be a clean-up of the Kconfig options, so it is
> easy and (from the documentation) predictable for boards to turn
> this off.
>
> I still want this to be turned back on in the current cycle.

Great maintainer!!!!

You objection for other patch is that it break other boards(which is non
exist actually),
and you merge this patch(break more than 10 boards very clearly) with
objection comment.
And then you require for all the Kconfig options update before the
feature back.

WoW!!!

Thanks,
- Kever