[U-Boot] 'U-Boot parlella board support'

Terrance Chiang chiang77 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 22:41:55 UTC 2019

Greetings Martin,

I'm not sure if I'm related to it. But looking at the geo location. I have
a discovered a new Russia GMT settings in my router as default this
morning, which is different from my location. I'm not sure when this was
applied.

Have not been applying or changing scripts for a few days due to trying to
resolve, my android  phone mobile had some weird changes, Router keeps
resetting or unable to connect properly, DHCP issues, some PPC drivers
unable to update after clean install with a default disc, e.g. nvidia,
intel, sam internal 512GBssd, forced MS updates related to arm64 device and
no permissions to uninstall it, some drivers without doing anything have
e.g. class, parent, child, nodes attached and lastly, some policy
notifications from few vendors. Updated my bios clock according to my
country because it is reflecting a different time.

Is there any way that I could provide information that it's related? Or
should I abandon project and dispose device since it's my first failed
attempt. Any advise would be appreciated.

Alexander Dahl, Rick Chen, Troy Benjegerdes, Lukas Auer, Atish Patra, Oskari
Lemmela, Paul Kocialkowski, Takahiro Akashi, Eugen Hristev and many rest of
the U-Boot administrators has been very helpful with my issues and deeply
appreciated it. Thank you.

Thanks and best regards
Bin meng