[U-Boot] RSA in U-Boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu May 16 12:18:03 UTC 2019

Dear Akashi Takahiro,

In message <20190516115636.GA8052 at fireball> you wrote:

> Can you give me an example of U-Boot code which comes from linux (or
> other projects) and is regularly synced (or updated) with the origin?
> Who maintains that? and how?

Comes from Linux: a ton... Kconfig, Linker Script, MTD, UBI, UBIFS,
        ext2/3/4, jffs2, libfdt, many drivers, network stack,
        reiserfs, just to name a few.

Regularly synced: None.  Usually this only happens in irregular
	intervals, if incompatibilities or bugs (that have been
	fixed in more recent code) show up

Who: usually the responsible custodians

How: ideally thius should be a straightforward, though largely
	manual process.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Eureka!                                                 -- Archimedes