[U-Boot] SPL NAND FIT support working?

Tim Harvey tharvey at gateworks.com
Thu Nov 14 22:02:38 UTC 2019

Lokesh,

I'm trying to convert the imx6 Gateworks Ventana boards to DM which
requires using NAND based FIT images for the multiple DTB's.

You apparently added support for this in
8bd887727913e9393ef467cdf8b0146babb2673d but I find it fails because
the raw nand read functions take byte offset/size yet read
page-aligned. Because bl_len=1 the buffer pointer is not adjusted in
spl_load_fit_image to the proper position in the buffer. Thus raw
page-aligned image load works but as soon as you start parsing a FIT
Image and need to load elements that are not page-aligned things go
wrong.

How did you test this?

I'm not sure what the best approach is to fix this. Any ideas?

Best Regards,

Tim