[U-Boot] RK3399 boards (rockpi4 and rockpro64) kernel SError using upstream U-boot

Kever Yang kever.yang at rock-chips.com
Mon Nov 18 02:51:37 UTC 2019

Hi Qu Wenruo,

     Please try with latest u-boot-rockchip with dram and board fix merged:

https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-rockchip.git master branch

     Did you try with rkbin ddr.bin instead of TPL and keep other
firmware(SPL, U-Boot, ATF),

this can confirm if there is something wrong in TPL dram driver or not.

Thanks,

- Kever