[U-Boot] flashing and testing u-boot on chromebook_bob

Sahaj Sarup sahajsarup at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 05:33:12 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I was wondering if you could answer a few questions regarding u-boot
on Asus CP101 gru/bob ?

- To test the u-boot image following README.chromium-chainload,
should I expect output on the display or do I need
CDD/SuzyQable Cable for serial?

- The CONFIG_SYS_TEXT_BASE is currently 0x00200000 but
shouldn't it be CONFIG_SYS_TEXT_BASE=0x20000100
since its supposed to match CONFIG_KERNEL_START
from /chromiumos/platform/depthcharge/board/gru/defconfig

- In order to flash to spi, what's the procedure?

--
Best Regards
Sahaj Sarup