[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2020.01-rc3 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Nov 19 02:32:19 UTC 2019

Hey all,

It's release day and here is v2020.01-rc3.  I've continued to try and
fix all of the issues that pop up as I get the MTD clean-up series ready
to go.  Still not done, but closer now.  I think I've posted all of the
patches for issues that series exposes and am working through the
functional regressions there now.

Once again, for a changelog,
git log --merges v2020.01-rc2..v2020.01-rc3
and as always, I ask for more details in the PRs people send me so I can
put them in the merge commit.

I'm planning on doing -rc4 on December 9th and -rc5 on December 23rd
with the release scheduled on January 6th.  Thanks all!

--
Tom