[U-Boot] [U-boot] RK3399 + CortexM0

Kever Yang kever.yang at rock-chips.com
Wed Nov 27 02:48:32 UTC 2019

Hi Anand,

On 2019/11/25 下午1:06, Anand Moon wrote:
> Hi Kever,
>
> As per Rockchip RK3399 TRM V1.4 Part1 RK3399 have
> dual-core Cortex-A72 and a quad-core Cortex-A53 +
> Cortex-M0 for power management firmware.

U-Boot use the default primary core which is power on enabled Cortex-A53 0,

and other Cortex-A53 and Cortex-A72 are bring up by kernel SMP driver.

For Cortex-M0, it's used in ATF for power management,  so I don't think they

have anything to do with U-Boot now.

> So can this feature be enabled for all RK3399 SBC.
What do you mean "be enabled"? I think they already enabled...
> or is this meant for specific RK3399 family of processor.

It's for all RK3399 SBC.

Thanks,

- Kever