[U-Boot] HAB synchronous error loop i.MX8M

Bartlomiej bartek at conclusive.pl
Thu Oct 3 10:06:24 UTC 2019

Hello,
*
I'm using an i.MX8M based Boundary Devices Nitrogen8M board with U-Boot
/ U-Boot SPL as the bootloader. I want to use HAB
(arch/arm/mach-imx/hab.c) in order to authenticate the bootloader and
kernel images before running them. The problem is my board goes into a
synchronous error loop when authenticating the bootloader image from
U-Boot SPL level. I don't get any return code, nothing. It happens on
the `hab_rvt_authenticate_image` call. The board is open, so it should
just fail if the image is badly constructed/signed and let me continue.

Any ideas as to why is it happening and what could possibly be done to
fix this?

Best regards,
Bartlomiej Nowak