[U-Boot] [EXT] Saving u-boot environment on LS1046ardb QSPI bricks flash memory

Ashish Kumar ashish.kumar at nxp.com
Fri Sep 13 09:22:42 UTC 2019

Hi Matthew,

This driver is broken in upstream and it is work in progress to  fix  and update in upstream.
You can still fetch this from github as few other people have also reported the same.
On  github repo there are 2 version of driver.

One with old xfer method and one with new spi-mem version.
I am debugging the spi-mem version as this is the recommended version by maintainers .
LS1046 is working via both methods. There are some debug prints in spi-mem version.

https://github.com/erashish007/u-boot-spi-mem/
br:  spi-mem-port
https://github.com/erashish007/u-boot-spi-mem/
br: xfer_wrking