Network functionality in v2020.04 on Raspberry Pi 4

Jevtic, Sasha sasha.jevtic at continental-corporation.com
Fri Apr 17 21:15:40 CEST 2020

Harald,

To be clear, the language I used was to imply *only* that I observed this problem as recently as the latest release; none over the earlier builds I have prepared for RPi4 worked better.  The reference to other hardware and older U-Boot was simply intended to suggest that the network infrastructure, notably including the DHCP and TFTP servers, have been proven to work with U-Boot.

Moreover, I would like to point out that I am chain loading U-Boot from the RPi4 firmware via TFTP.  This could be a significant point since the RPi4 firmware will have clearly already have initialized the Ethernet hardware previously.

Thanks.

Sasha