Network functionality in v2020.04 on Raspberry Pi 4

Jevtic, Sasha sasha.jevtic at continental-corporation.com
Fri Apr 17 21:27:44 CEST 2020

Matthias,

I would be happy to do this, but unfortunately will not be able to until I can return to the laboratory where my setup resides.  This is likely still some weeks out due to significant COVID-19 activity in my region.  I am remote right now and only have power control and UART/Ethernet access to my RPi4s which have no cards installed.  If you or anyone else are able to support sooner, I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

Sasha