mmc init fails after soft reset on T1042

Mauro Condarelli mc5686 at mclink.it
Sat Jan 25 19:09:01 CET 2020

This might be a loooong shot in the dark, but...

Many MMC/SD cards need to be fully reset, when left in
an "undefined" state.
This normally means power supply voltage (at SD card)
must drop below 1.3V for a sizable (>100ms) time.

Do you have means to physically remove power to eMMC?
Many eMMC chips don't have a usable Reset pin.

HiH
Mauro