[ANN] U-Boot v2020.07 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Jul 6 21:24:22 CEST 2020

Hey all,

It is release day and here is the v2020.07 release.  The current
schedule has been working well enough I think, but I really would like
to see broader testing after the -rc1 release.  I know I should test a
few more platforms then than I do regularly.  I hope others will do the
same, especially given that we're fairly good about doing them on
schedule.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2020.07-rc5..v2020.07
or
git log --merges v2020.04..v2020.07

The merge window is once again open and I plan to tag -rc1 on July
27th, bi-weekly -rcs thereafter and final release on October 5th, 2020.

I am merging the next branch to master now and will send a separate
email when that is done.

--
Tom