Question Porting U-Boot to iMX8MN with LPDDR4

Peng Fan peng.fan at nxp.com
Fri Jul 10 17:19:12 CEST 2020

Sorry for top post and not plain text. connection issue with O365.

To JTAG to see whether DRAM is stable.
Fire a breakpoint or deadloop in the end of SPL, or beginning of ATF to narrow down which triggers reboot.
Yes i.MX8MN has LPDDR version, not upstreamed. Did you try NXP 5.4 Q2 release? 4.19 is a bit old.

THanks,
Peng.