chainload u-boot on a not supported android board

Дмитрий Санковский dsankouski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 22:53:15 CEST 2020

Hi all!

I wish to use u-boot as a second stage bootloader on my android phone to
prevent stock bootloader affecting linux device tree.

Given
stock bootloader initialize UART(it is in cpu address space and I can see
output from stock bootloader), RAM and clocks,
when
I create a port with simple dts(with no clocks, no pinctl), describing only
UART(it's in cpu address space), and put it on android boot image together
with kernel and initramfs
then
will I get u-boot uart output?
will I be able to load kernel from android boot image?