Travis job time

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Tue Mar 10 13:05:31 CET 2020

Hi Tom,

On 10.03.20 12:55, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 10:48:43AM +0100, Stefano Babic wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> was the job time on travis reduced ? Even if jobs are high split, I get
>> several task failures due to "job time". This comprises "non i.MX6 catch
>> all", "catch all ARM" and "catch all AARCH64". Known changes or we
>> should go on and split again and again ?
>
> It's still 50 minutes and I've posted a patch yesterday to address some
> of this (and I'm going to push it today).  I also made but didn't test
> yet another split to further reduce things by moving i.MX8 to its own
> job.

I do not know if we can do a lot of...yesterday I tried several times,
and more jobs failed due to exhausted job time. I just rerun today and
same jobs are successfully. "non-i.MX6 catch all" failed yesterday (> 50
minutes), it took 15 minutes today to run. It just depends on Travis'
load and there is less we can do it. It is just unsatisfactory and I
agree we should switch to another platform to avoid issues that are
independent from our development.

Regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de