[PATCH v8 09/12] arm: add support Actions Semi S700
Amit Singh Tomar
amittomer25 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 18:30:51 CET 2020
This patch adds basic support for Actions Semi based S700
SoC, which is driven by common owl framework.
Signed-off-by: Amit Singh Tomar <amittomer25 at gmail.com>
Changes since v7:
* Removed S700 include file.
Changes since v6:
* No changes.
Changes since v5:
* Added reviewed-by tag.
Changes since v4:
* Moved it to 09/11 to 04/11.
Changes since v3:
* Added "SoC" keyword to Actions Semi S700.
Changes since v2:
* Fixed the commit message.
* Checked for the clk->id.
* Added a .data member with SoC type.
* Removed #ifdefs from few places.
Changes since v1:
* Moved CLK and CLK_OWL symbols from defconfig to arch/arm/Kconfig.
arch/arm/mach-owl/Kconfig | 5 +++++
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+)
diff --git a/arch/arm/mach-owl/Kconfig b/arch/arm/mach-owl/Kconfig
index 28984c1..cde2ade 100644
@@ -8,6 +8,10 @@ config MACH_S900
bool "Actions Semi S900 SoC"
+ bool "Actions Semi S700 SoC"
+ select ARM64
@@ -18,5 +22,6 @@ config SYS_CONFIG_NAME
default "s900" if MACH_S900
+ default "s700" if MACH_S700
More information about the U-Boot