Fwd: Re: ZynqMP boot: no messages from SPL other than "Debug uart enabled"

Major A andras.g.major at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:52:55 CEST 2020

Hi Michal,

The link I sent discusses boards that are externally identical but still
different, even though they are all labeled Rev1.1.  My understanding is
that there are differences between boards other than the SODIMM issue
(from Rev1.0 to Rev1.1).  Don't you have a reasonably new board (I guess
anything with a 2019 build date should do to test the file that you sent
me?  I'm pretty sure you only tested it on older boards (still Rev1.1,
but older).

Cheers,

   András