wandboard does not boot with current mainline

Heiko Schocher hs at denx.de
Fri May 8 15:33:34 CEST 2020

Hello Tom,

Am 08.05.2020 um 15:09 schrieb Tom Rini:
> On Fri, May 08, 2020 at 02:39:22PM +0200, Heiko Schocher wrote:
>> Hello Fabio,
>>
>> Am 08.05.2020 um 14:23 schrieb Fabio Estevam:
>>> Hi Heiko,

>>> This commit points to a merge.
>>>
>>> Do you have a specific commit that caused the increased size?
>>
>> Currently not, as I do only trigger once a day a build ...
>>
>> But yes, it would be nice to do for each commit a build, and get the
>> result for it... one more task on my ToDo list...
>
> And use buildman and keep the function change information too.  So far
> this cycle the biggest imx6 growth has been related to the DDR
> calculation changes and everything else has been a few bytes here and
> there on general bugfixes, etc.

Yes this looks interesting ... but for this I have to add buildman
support to tbot... my ToDo list gets longer ...

But of course feel free to send patches to tbot ML [1] ;-)

BTW: just added my beagleboneblack board to my testresults page:

http://xeidos.ddns.net/ubtestresults/result/61

So I have now the wandboard and beagleboneblack up and running, soon
hopefully the mpc85xx based socrates board follow, just the board is
currently none functional and I have to wait until someone in our lab
in munich can take a look at it...

bye,
Heiko
[1]  tbot at lists.denx.de