Status i.MX U-Boot patches

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Mon May 11 11:27:50 CEST 2020

Sorry, forgotten ML...

Hi Fabio, Peng,

I have thought about how to handle Peng's last series and I came to the
decision to merge them as soon as possible, letting some more time for
fixes if required. Most patches are orthogonal, and this helps to let
them in. I merged the two series for NAND, too, with the hope that
someone can retest nandbcb on MX6(UL), too.

My list contains:
- imx8qm/qxp update series, and IMX_BOOTAUX patch
- NAND i.MX update and nandbcb series
- uclass
series(http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/user/todo/uboot/?series=174311) -
aloo should be taken at 5/8, because of conflicts I had to solve (IMHO
it is ok, but polease test again)
- thermal series
- with the chance, I merged two additional board form Marek and Adam.

Status is on my -next, but I am going to push it to -master, too. I plan
then to merge just fixes for 2020.07, if there will be new features they
will flow into -next.

Regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de