test_efi_selftest_test_input_ex test failure

Heinrich Schuchardt xypron.glpk at gmx.de
Sat May 30 17:24:17 CEST 2020

jAm May 30, 2020 2:44:04 PM UTC schrieb Simon Glass <sjg at chromium.org>:
>Hi Heinrich,
>
>I got a failure on this commit:
>
>https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-dm/-/jobs/102827
>
>then a retry succeeded:
>
>https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-dm/-/jobs/102828
>
>Any ideas on this?
>
>Some time ago I had a problem with buildman where the 4k pipe buffer
>for console output would happen within a unicode character. I'm not
>sure if this has anything to do with the problem, or if pytest uses
>'bytes' under the hood or not.
>
>Regards,
>Simon

In the log I see:

[1;32;40mExecuting 'extended text input' succeeded

It is this call that fails:

u_boot_console.restart_uboot()

And QEMU writes:

DRAM: alloc space exhausted

Doesn't this mean that the server does not have enough RAM for all processes running on it? This should be fixed in the Gitlab setup of konsulko-bootbake G37FKVsV.

Best regards

Heinrich