Looking for users of the Faraday USB EHCI driver

Daniel Palmer daniel at 0x0f.com
Sat Oct 10 09:55:34 CEST 2020

Hi all,

U-boot has a driver[0] for Faraday's USB EHCI IP that doesn't seem to
actually be used for anything in u-boot anymore and doesn't seem to
have been converted to DM.

I'm working on mainlining support for MStar/SigmaStar SoCs in both
u-boot and linux (basic support is in 5.9) and the Linux version of
this driver is being successfully used for the controller in this SoCs
so it should work in u-boot as well after being converted to DM.

I'm wondering if anyone is using the driver with some board that isn't
mainlined and do you mind me messing with the driver?

Also if anyone knows if datasheets exist for it that would be really handy.

Thanks,

Daniel

0 - drivers/usb/host/ehci-faraday.c