i.MX RT1050 toolchain

Giulio Benetti giulio.benetti at benettiengineering.com
Sun Oct 18 17:58:03 CEST 2020

> Il giorno 18 ott 2020, alle ore 14:53, Andy Pont <andy.pont at sdcsystems.com> ha scritto:
>
> Giulio wrote…
>
>> Perfect, I suggest you to test it on a EVK before than going with your
>> custom board if you can, and after port your board, that should make it
>> easier.
> I certainly will do! One supplementary question… what did you use U-Boot to boot?  I’m looking to get uClinux running on it.  As a starting point I have only been able to find the BSP from EmCraft[1] but at kernel version 4.5 it is quite old.

I’ve started to port i.MXRT to Linux too but for the moment I’ve paused it. You can find it here

https://github.com/giuliobenetti/linux-imxrt

All patches are WIP.

Honestly I’ve stopped it since I’ve seen no much interest on it.
My idea was to create a complete BSP in Buildroot with UBoot, Linux and a basic File System.

If you interested and want also to contribute to I can restart so develop in spare time.

Let me know

Best regards

Giulio