how to use SPL_MULTI_DTB_FIT?

Tim Harvey tharvey at gateworks.com
Fri Oct 23 20:32:23 CEST 2020

Greetings,

I'm working on U-Boot board support for a family of IMX8MM boards and
need to support multiple DTB's. My boards have an i2c EEPROM that I
need to read to find the model and other specifics before
board_fit_config_name_match can do the right thing.

I find that when I enable CONFIG_SPL_MULTI_DTB_FIT I can not access
i2c within my board_fit_config_name_match. It would appear that
perhaps the heap isn't setup yet as I get a spew of 'alloc space
exhausted'.

Any ideas how I can hook a board specific function that can access i2c
before the call to board_fit_config_name_match in the SPL?

Best Regards,

Tim