[patch v2 00/10] rk3399 (Pinebook pro) EDP support

Alper Nebi Yasak alpernebiyasak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 23:19:22 CET 2020

On 27/10/2020 16:21, Arnaud Patard (Rtp) wrote:
> This patchset add support for the rk3399 eDP. It has been tested on the pinebook
> pro and Google Kevin chromeos devices.
>
> The changes have been written by studying the linux code, since I didn't find any
> manual for theses part of the RK3399 SoC.
>
> For Kevin devices, this patchset is needed:
> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/list/?series=209553

(Arnaud's patchset does not depend on any of mine, they are AFAIK
independently applicable)

That series is not enough though -- gru-kevin isn't even upstream.
Here's my git branch I tested (with success) on it including ugly hacks
and patches not sent/sendable to the mailing lists yet:

    https://github.com/alpernebbi/u-boot/commits/rk3399-gru-kevin/wip

Here's another branch that I'm keeping up-to-date for gru-bob with
analogous changes, but I cannot test it myself:

    https://github.com/alpernebbi/u-boot/commits/rk3399-gru-bob-edp/wip

Those contain this version of this series now, and should make this
series testable by people having one of the two chromebooks.