test/Kconfig

Heinrich Schuchardt xypron.glpk at gmx.de
Sat Oct 31 08:14:31 CET 2020

Hello Simon,

since your patch

ba96be48ad34180debcfbc11434be7329d530701
dm: test: Build tests for SPL

test/Kconfig is a bit in disarray.

menuconfig UNIT_TEST marks a submenu. But there is no submenu anymore.
Instead all items that used to be in the submenu are now shown on the
same indentation level as UNIT_TEST.

I would prefer if we had a submenu for UNIT_TEST as we had before and a
separate submenu for SPL_UNIT_TEST. In the Makefile we could replace the
remaining UT_<OPTION> by UT_$(SPL_)<OPTION>. This would allow us to
independently select the tests built for SPL and for main U-Boot.

Would this make sense for you?

Best regards

Heinrich