U-boot command prompt failed to load in Raspberry pi 4

satish reddy satishpokala40 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:12:10 CEST 2020

Hi,

I found that there is a change in building U-Boot for Raspberry pi 4.
1. Kernel address space is increased.
2. Need to add respective *.dtb files to the /boot.
3. boot.src and boot.txt files were added to the /boot.

Please refer to the following links for more information.
https://github.com/SatishKumarReddyPokala/RPI4/tree/master/U-Boot/Build_U-Boot
https://archlinuxarm.org/packages/armv7h/uboot-raspberrypi/files/PKGBUILD

Regards,
Satish kumar reddy.