U-boot

Roman Kopytin Roman.Kopytin at kaspersky.com
Mon Aug 2 11:25:33 CEST 2021

Thanks a lot!
Yes, looks like using of the 'fdtput' is not very safety for me.
As I understood I need to use "fdt_add_pubkey" tool with CMD (example):
./ fdt_add_pubkey  -a rsa2048 -k <keydir> -n <keyname> -r <conf|image> my_file.dtb

-r <conf|image> is the same as for mkimage? As I remember we can use -r w/o any values in mkimage.