Building U-Boot for Compulab's imx8mm-cl-iot-gate board

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 03:33:09 CEST 2021

Hi Paul,

On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 10:06 PM Paul Liu <paul.liu at linaro.org> wrote:

> Hi Fabio,
>
> It might work. But why? I mean the imx8mm-evk has already switched to binman on the mainline.
> So we should do the same. If you can't get into U-boot prompt using binman I can give you more detailed information.

The reason I removed binman support was only for debugging purposes,
as I don't plan to use fip.bin.

I would appreciate it if you could share more detailed information on
how to flash mainline U-Boot on a IoT Gateway
board that contains the original U-Boot 2020.04 version from Compulab.

Thanks,

Fabio Estevam