Hints on how to use efi_driver/efi_block_device.c

AKASHI Takahiro takahiro.akashi at linaro.org
Fri Aug 13 03:21:02 CEST 2021

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 04:34:01PM +0200, Christian Melki wrote:
> I was hoping that U-boot would detect BLOCK_IO devices provided by UEFI
> automatically. But I can't see anything attached under lsblk or find some
> other information about this.

I'm not sure what you intend to do here, but please try
the commands, "efidebug devices" and/or "efidebug dh"
to find out what you're looking for.

Please note that you have to enumerate (block) devices
in advance with, say, "mmc rescan", "scsi scan" (and
probably "virtio scan" as well).

-Takahiro Akashi