[ANN] U-Boot v2021.10-rc2 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Aug 16 20:20:04 CEST 2021

Hey all,

So, whoops.  It's a week later than release day should be because my
reminders were off by a week.  With that, here's v2021.10-rc2.  I don't
think it's really bigger than it should otherwise be, all things
considered.

One thing I'm working through currently is migrating some of the I2C
related CONFIG symbols in to Kconfig (or out of the CONFIG namespace).
This should be posted soon, but I think will only be safe to merge once
-next opens up.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2021.10-rc1..v2021.10-rc2
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

Given that I'm off by a week, we'll continue with every other week from
here out, and that shouldn't impact the October 4th, 2021 release date.
Thanks all!

--
Tom