[ANN] U-Boot v2021.10-rc3 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Aug 30 18:46:32 CEST 2021

Hey all,

It's release day again and here's v2021.10-rc3.  At this point in the
cycle, I'm opening up the -next branch, which is now in sync with
master.  I'll be re-syncing each -rc in to -next.

As you might have noticed, I've pushed out a large number of CONFIG
migrations to Kconfig of late.  I'll be merging most of those to -next
shortly.  I want to note that how I've been doing these is a combination
of moveconfig.py, which works great for most things, and
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/1500407318-7977-1-git-send-email-trini@konsulko.com/
updated for whatever symbol I'm using, when complex math is involved.
This also lets me do a before/after so I can be sure that say
SYS_MALLOC_LEN is the same.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2021.10-rc2..v2021.10-rc3
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

We'll continue with every other week -rc's from here out, and that
shouldn't impact the October 4th, 2021 release date.  Thanks all!

--
Tom