Help for boot an iMX7 with u-boot-imx from scratch

Juan Manuel Alvarez alvarez_juanma at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 7 16:50:59 CET 2021

Hello,

I've got a board with an iMX7D and I want to make an image runable by myself from "scratch".
Using machine for iMX7D Sabre board to do this, I've modified without succes some files of u-boot-imx:

arch/arm/dts/imx7d-xxxx.dts files
board/freescale/mx7dsabresd/xxxxx files
include/configs/mx7dsabresd.h

My "custom" board has the debug uart, ddr ram, and other gpio/port/devices changed respect iMX7D Sabre board.

I still haven't got an u-boot-imx image that works. When I power on the board I get nothing on the debug uart (no trace nor rom code).

Anyone knows what files I should touch to make the correct changes?

Thank you!!!