[ANN] U-Boot v2021.04-rc2 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Feb 16 04:36:35 CET 2021

Hey all,

It's release day, and here's v2021.04-rc2.  It's later in the day than I
like to do these, but as you can also see from the patches I just
applied, there's a security issue we need to patch as well.  I hope
these patches are easily backportable as needed, and there is a testcase
for them included.

Aside from that, there are a few other outstanding things in my
patchwork queue I do want to get to, as well as likely pushing more
board removals, prior to v2021.04 release itself.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2021.04-rc1..v2021.04-rc2
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

I do have my reminders setup for doing -rc releases every other Monday
from here on out and final release on April 5th, 2021.  Thanks all!

--
Tom