IMX8M Mini HAB secure boot - working?

Tim Harvey tharvey at gateworks.com
Sat Jul 10 02:05:10 CEST 2021

Greetings,

Has anyone successfully used secure boot with IMX8M Mini or other
IMX8M? Peng's recent series got merged with the exception of what
looks like the addition of couple of 'caam' commands to blob/deblob
DEK's.

There are no guides yet however I'm following the guides for the
downstream NXP U-Boot and thus far have been able to get the SPL to
boot with no HAB events but when it tries to authenticate the FIT
image it validate_ivt fails with 'Error: Invalid IVT structure'. I'm
not entirely clear if my CSF is wrong, or in the wrong place or if
there is something missing.

Best regards,

Tim