Verified Boot for Embedded (VBE) proposal

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Wed Jul 14 16:57:15 CEST 2021

Hi,

This has been discussed in a few forums and the main VBE doc has been
presented in a U-Boot contributor call recently.

I have now written up a proposal for the mechanics of bootmethod /
bootflow for review. Think of it as a newer version of Distro Boot.

I'm not sure how to format it for the mailing lists, so please see :

[1] VBE doc with minor updates
[2] Proposal for the bootmethod/bootflow part of VBE

Please let me know if you would like to comment on the source docs [3] and [4].

Regards,
Simon

[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/187z5Mzdv2dnjUosmdh5dljVz7Jlydn7u/view?usp=sharing
[2] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TmbDachP8bnq0xffFsKL_oHYfeaYV0QK/view?usp=sharing