Help wanted: Adding OpenSSL in FSL HAB

Daniel D daniel.selvan at jasmin-infotech.com
Mon Jul 19 08:00:47 CEST 2021

Hi,

I would like to compile U-Boot with OpenSSL library and I'm using OpenSSL functions in Freescale's " hab.c ". I do not know how to add the ssl & crypto libraries to U-Boot's makefile (as there are many). I'm quite new to these kind of work, hence I request someone to provide some detailed explanation.

I've also raised my concern in NXP community and I'm linking that here for your reference.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Daniel Selvan D.

Senior Systems Engineer | Jasmin Infotech