U-Boot boards needing CONFIG_DM migration

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:40:41 CEST 2021

Hi Tom,

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 2:04 PM Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I'm sending this email to people that are either listed as maintainers
> for the following boards, or have shown interest in that general area
> before.  These boards are the only ones left in tree right now that do
> not have CONFIG_DM enabled:
> flea3 aspenite zmx25 mx28evk mx28evk_auart_console mx28evk_nand

I have sent the mx28evk DM conversion series:
https://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg398398.html

and

https://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg398399.html

but it seems it got missed. Could you or Stefano please apply it?

I plan to support only mx28evk_defconfig and I am fine to remove the
other mx28evk defconfig variants.

Thanks