U-Boot boards needing CONFIG_DM migration

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Thu Jul 29 12:30:27 CEST 2021

On 28.07.21 21:21, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 04:09:48PM -0300, Fabio Estevam wrote:
>> Hi Stefano,
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 3:58 PM Stefano Babic <sbabic at denx.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Its status was erroneously set in patchwork - I'll pick it up.
>>
>> Thanks.  Peter Robinson's series to convert warp is also missing in master:
>> https://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg403736.html
>
> I thought I had seen something about warp too.  Any idea what happened
> in the imx tree?

For Fabio's patch, status was set to "Changes requested" and not
assigned to me, so I have not taken his patch at all.

But with Peter's set is weird : I see they are in "Awaiting upstream",
so that seems they were merged by me in u-boot-imx, so I do not really
know. I check them again if I can apply on TOT.

Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de