doc/usage:Warning from PATMAN tool prevents uploading a cmd-usage help file for askenv

Adarsh Babu Kalepalli opensource.kab at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 11:56:09 CEST 2021

Hi Heinrich,

Having prepared the documentation for "askenv" man page , getting stuck
with a warning (PATMAN tool )to submit the patch.
---------------------------------
$git add doc/usage/askenv.rst
$git commit
$./tools/patman/patman -c1 send -n
----------------------------------
vb at vb:~/uboot/temp/u-boot$ ./tools/patman/patman -c1 send -n
WARNING: Unknown setting ignore_warnings
Cleaned 1 patch
WARNING:FILE_PATH_CHANGES: added, moved or deleted file(s), does
MAINTAINERS need updating?
#16:
new file mode 100644
total: 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 checks, 87 lines checked

0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 checks for 0001-testing.patch:
<patch>:16: *warning: added, moved or deleted file(s), does MAINTAINERS
need updating?*
checkpatch.pl found 0 error(s), 1 warning(s), 0 checks(s)
Bad divisor in main::vcs_assign: 0
Not sending emails due to errors/warnings
Dry run, so not doing much. But I would do this:

Send a total of 1 patch with no cover letter.
   0001-testing.patch