Zynq MPSoC - secure boot

Michal Simek michal.simek at xilinx.com
Tue Jun 22 09:02:52 CEST 2021

Hi,

On 6/21/21 7:27 PM, Jorge Ramirez-Ortiz, Foundries wrote:
> hi Michal,
>
> Is secure boot supported using SPL? or is there a plan for it (maybe a
> branch somewhere that I can work from and contribute to?).

I have it on my list but haven't had a time to dig into it yet.

> ATM looking into how to write the key sha to the fuses without Vivado.

The first level of secure boot will be using integrated bootrom
mechanism and only vivado bootgen can generate images for it. It means
maybe you will be able to avoid Vivado for efuses programming but not
for image generation as of now.

As I said I have never had a time to look at it that's why I don't know
enough to guide you how to do it.

Thanks,
Michal