Habv4 on imx8m

Frieder Schrempf frieder.schrempf at kontron.de
Mon Mar 8 12:07:16 CET 2021

On 07.03.21 12:05, Florian Mayer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On 04.03.2021 12:24, Stefano Babic wrote:
>> On 04.03.21 12:18, Fabio Estevam wrote:
>>> Hi Frieder,

>>> Thanks for the reminder. I have just sent the patch.
>>>

>> I forgot it as well, it is just to extend the defconfig. I pick up
>> Fabio's patch, it will be merged into 2021.04
>>
>> Stefano
>
> I tested the patch with CONFIG_IMX_HAB=y for an IMX8m and I got some
> compiler errors.

There are still multiple issues with HAB and CAAM for ARM64/i.MX8M. I
did some quick fixups for the most obvious ones here: [1].

There are still warnings for pointer size mismatches in the drivers as
they apparently haven't been made ready for 64-bit archs yet.

And there might be more issues. I don't have time to work on this more
at the moment, so I hope someone can add the missing bits and do some tests.

[1] https://git.kontron-electronics.de/linux/u-boot/-/commits/caam_hab_mx8m