Habv4 on imx8m

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 12:28:17 CET 2021

Hi Frieder,

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 8:07 AM Frieder Schrempf
<frieder.schrempf at kontron.de> wrote:

> There are still multiple issues with HAB and CAAM for ARM64/i.MX8M. I
> did some quick fixups for the most obvious ones here: [1].
>
> There are still warnings for pointer size mismatches in the drivers as
> they apparently haven't been made ready for 64-bit archs yet.
>
> And there might be more issues. I don't have time to work on this more
> at the moment, so I hope someone can add the missing bits and do some tests.
>
> [1] https://git.kontron-electronics.de/linux/u-boot/-/commits/caam_hab_mx8m

Yes, it seems that someone needs to take a look at the NXP U-Boot
implementation and upstream the CAAM support for i.MX8M.

For example:
https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/uboot-imx/commit/?h=imx_v2020.04_5.4.70_2.3.0&id=337b9a92acf07a47cfdc9caa30050dbcee6d37c8

Regards,

Fabio Estevam