buildman stops (crashed) on current master

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Thu Oct 7 12:37:20 CEST 2021

Hi all,

CI stops by building aarch64 without notice, for reference:

https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-imx/-/jobs/332319

There is no error, just process is killed. It looks like it stops at
xilinx_zynqmp_virt,

./tools/buildman/buildman -o /tmp -P -E -W aarch64but board can be built
without issues.

If I build on my host (not in docker, anyway), it generally builds fine
- but it crashes sometimes, too. On gitlab instance , it crashes.
Issue does not seem that depends on merged patches, and introduces
boards were already built successfully. Any hint ? I have also no idea
what I should look as what I see is just

"usr/bin/bash: line 104:    24 Killed
./tools/buildman/buildman -o /tmp -P -E -W aarch64"

Regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de