Please pull u-boot-dm

Ilias Apalodimas ilias.apalodimas at linaro.org
Sat Sep 18 14:19:11 CEST 2021

Hi Tom
 Yes the internal ABI and the whole functionality remains identical.
What changes is how the user includes the key in the final binary.

It's a Kconfig with the patch applied, while if we move it to the dtb the
user must add it and concat the dtb with uboot.  So apart from how we build
the final binary nothing changes

Regards
Ilias