DM_VIDEO migration

Anatolij Gustschin agust at denx.de
Sun Sep 26 22:31:36 CEST 2021

Hi Simon,

On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 09:53:24 -0600
Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org wrote:

> Hi Anatolij,
>
> It looks like it is well past time to complete the DM_VIDEO migration
> and drop the old code. There are still a few drivers left.
>
> Are you looking at this? I could perhaps send an initial patch to remove a few.

Yes, I'm aware of some unused drivers, i.e. mx3fb, ati_radeon_fb
(the latter is already removed in next). nokia_rx51 board does
not enable DM_VIDEO, but it still uses old cfb_console. Also
fsl_diu_fb and fsl_dcu_fb. I've removed all DM_VIDEO conversion
warnings, but there is still cleanup work needed on various board
files/headers. Also some Kconfig work is still needed. I'm working
on it.

Thanks,

--
Anatolij